Friday 31 January 2014

Activity 2.1

Just in case you don't recognise it, I have chosen a pepper for my shape. 


Page 1 and 2 are in acrylics.

 
The top pair are blue violet tint and yellow orange shade


On these two pages I tried out my watercolours.  I don't know what the colours are but I chose the ones nearest to the acrylics.  I wasn't sure about using them as I only have the little blocks and I am always uncertain whether I have mixed up enough colour for what I want.  However, I gave them a try.  I found purple almost impossible to get right with the colours I have got.  The bottom row is red/ violet with green/yellow and I have used the tint and shade to make a pattern.


Again I found it hard to get a violet colour, the middle row should be violet and yellow stripes with a yellow shade motif.  The bottom row is red and green. 


I didn't want to waste any paint so I painted a few pieces of paper with the leftovers. 

I am now going to crack on with the next few sections while I have some time to spare.  It is going to get busy during March, April and May.

No comments:

Post a Comment